It's been a month since I weighed in for the Biggest Loser Contest through my work and today was the next weigh in. If you want to read about my first weigh in you can go here. All in all I'm pretty excited about the results. Here they are (the first number is my previous results)
Weight - I lost 13 lbs!
225
212
Body Fat
40%
37.5%
BMI - I'm no longer obese, just overweight. If I keep up this rate I will be normal after another 2 months
31.5
29.7
The nurse took my blood pressure twice because she thought the first time was low. Come to find out, it was low. 20 points lower than a month ago. She said that's really good and probably due to my exercise.
My goal for next weigh-in is to be below 200 lbs! Let's just hope I can keep doing what I'm doing.
I'm grateful for this time in my life when I have been mentally ready to make this change. My eyes have opened up to a whole new way of eating healthier. And I am looking forward to putting the kids to bed so I can hop on my Elliptical machine. I love that my pants feel baggy in the butt and my legs feel stronger. I'm looking forward to the summer when I can go on hikes with AJ and the boys, as before I was scared to even think about doing it. I want to give a big thanks to my mom and sister. My sister started a blog for us to support each other and to keep track of our eating and exercise. It's helped a ton to have a support system. Thanks to all of you!!
4 comments:
Alison, you are doing so amazing. I'm really proud of you. Good results are great for motivating me to do better. Keep up your good work, I know you can do it!
Good job Alison. I am proud of you for sticking with it.
Ali you rock! I know how hard it is to stay away from the bad foods! Give the bad foods to AJ he could use a few extra pounds (Mr. Bean Pole). Keep it up Girl!
I love the Andersens
xoxoxoxo
Good Job, Al!!!
Post a Comment