February 14, 2009

Beautiful Day for Sledding!

It's been a crazy weather day today! This morning it was snowing like crazy, by the afternoon it was beautiful clear blue skies and then by evening it was a blizzard. Well, we took advantage of the blue skies at took the boys sledding at the park down the street. It was a lot of fun. Arlo lives for stuff like this, and can do it for hours, while Cache can only last as long as he can stay warm. Cam joined in on the fun and even Aerl, our dog, enjoyed going down on the sled with AJ. Cache fell asleep within 30 seconds of being in the car to go get dinner. We went to Wendy's and got something for the kids then headed to Quiznos for AJ and I. We then picked up the babysitter and AJ and I went to the movies. All in all it was a great day in our little paradise.



4 comments:

Nanny Ly Ly said...

Hi Andersens
I sure wish I could be there to play in the snow with you but I think I would FREEZE after being in the warm Hawaiian sunshine for 2 weeks. I miss you all and thank you again Alison for posting the cutest pictures in the world!!!!!
Love you sooooooo much
Nanny Ly Ly

Lindsay said...

Alison, it was so great to see you today! It has been so long & I'm so glad you found my blog so I could see yours! Your boys are adorable! You are such a great person & I'm so glad to see life treating you so well. You deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures and it looks like everyone had a blast. Its so nice you and AJ were able to get out alone! I love your blog music!

Becca B said...

Ali your kids are so cute!!! How are you doin by the way?