The one nice day we had last week without rain was the day we went with my family to Little Bare Bottoms. Little Bare Bottoms is on a farm in Cache Vally. The family that owns it made a water slide in their backyard and rent the area out for family reunions and ward parties. It was a blast, for big kids and little kids!! The slide went clear out to the cornfields and if you weighed enough thats exactly where you ended up, in the mud, in the cornfield. I made it there a couple times.
Here's a slideshow of the cousins and even Nana and Papa Morrill joined in the fun.
We sure missed Brent & Laurie and their kids and uncle Bryan.
I wasn't able to get Norman's crash on video, but I got the aftermath. It was pretty funny!
Here's AJ, Arlo and I going down together
4 comments:
looks fun, and a little crazy.
Alison---that looks like so much fun! Your little guys are really cute! It's fun to see what you are up to and to run into you every now and again in Brigham!
Shelly (Johnson) Gardner
It looks like more fun then Splash Mountain!
Love it!
xoxoxo
I love the Andersens. They know how to have fun!
xoxox
Post a Comment