My neice Maddison who lives in Oregon mailed herself to us for a school project and asked that we take her somewhere special so she could get to know where we live. We took her to one of our favorite spots in the mountains near our house for a little hike. There's a really cool rope swing that we just had to try out. It was a beautiful, funfilled day. Thanks Maddy for a wonderful day! Your cousins loved to carry you around and show you the sites. We love you and enjoyed having you. Here's some of my favorite pictures of the day
The Andersen crew with their cousin Maddy

Maddy hitchin a ride on the back pack

Maddy swinging with her uncle AJ



Can you find Arlo in the middle of the picutre?
He's probably about 12 feet off the ground. He's so fearless. 
That's Cam on AJ's back!

I think this picture is so beautiful.





Here's a video of AJ and Cam on the swing.
3 comments:
That is a way cute idea for a school project to mail yourself somewhere. I bet Maddison is going to LOVE those pictures! WHere is that place and the cabin?
I'm going to send Nanny Ly Ly to the Andersens too! Great pictures Ali.
xoxox
Hunter loves flat stanley the book. He would love that idea. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment