June 13, 2009

Got Coupons?

Most of you that know me, know that I rarely buy anything unless if it on sale and if I have a coupon for it. I'm a couponaholic! I love it!! I love it when I spend $5 and save $50. I love getting things for free and even love more when the store pays me to take things off their selves. I've taught several coupon classes and it's fun to walk in a store and have someone recognize me and point out to their husbands "there's the coupon lady I was telling you about." I get a rush when I save money and I love to share my secrets with others. I'm writing this post to let you all know that I'm taking a business venture and am going to start teaching coupon classes to anyone who wants to learn more about the coupon world. The classes are free and I can come to your home and teach you and your friends and family. I'll let you know the ins and outs and share with you my favorite websites that make couponing easy. If you or anyone you know would love to learn how to get things for free like shampoo, grocery's, and even diapers and yipes, let me know!
I paid less than $5.00 for all the stuff you see here!!
It's like winning big at Vegas!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Al, I'd seriously LOVE to know how to do this. You amazing woman, you! One problem: not in BC anymore. Would you consider sharing tips online?