Today, June 28th, is the day that my wonderful husband came into this world!!
Happy Birthday AJ!! Here's to you!
Happy Birthday AJ!! Here's to you!
AJ on his 1st birthday. I see some of Cam in this picture.
I'm guessing AJ's about Arlo's age in this picture. He's the one in the middle wearing the USA shirt.
AJ, and his bad self as a teenager
AJ on our very first official date. Doesn't he look happy.
AJ, oh so handsome, on the day I married him.
The day after I married him!

One of the things I love him for - He's just down right silly!

And one of the best dad's!

Thanks for the wonderful years AJ! I love you for always.
And here's to our future -

(We saw this couple walking hand in hand around Tony's Grove and had to take a picture. It was like seeing ourselves 60 years from now! Thanks for loving me forever, for always and no matter what!)


3 comments:
Beautiful Ali!
Happy Birthday AJ
xoxox
happy bday aj. hope you guys celebrated.
Your future picture reminds me of Grandma and Grandpa Norman. What a beautiful couple. They were married for over 70 years. Here's to a Happy, long life together. Love you both.
Post a Comment