March 15, 2009

I love Walgreens!

Most of you know that I'm a big coupon shopper and I love Walgreens! I get amazing deals there and hardly even spend any money when I shop. This week I loaded up on Huggie Diapers. If I bought everything in this picture, which is 12 packs of diapers and 3 packs of wipes, for regular retail, I would have spent about $150.00. After coupons I spent about $78.00 but got back $40 of register rewards to spend the next time I go to Walgreens. So it was like paying $38.00 for all this! Pretty good deal huh? This week I also got 8 Garnier Haircare products for free after coupons. If you have a walgreens close by and want to learn more, check out my sister's money saving blog at iamfrugal.blogspot.com, or just click on her button to the right. Happy Shopping!


1 comment: