Today we got HIGH SPEED, baby, and it's like going from the outhouse to indoor plumbing!! So now I can blog because now it doesn't take 2 hours to upload a photo. So here's the first test. Let's see how long it will take to post this Picture on my new up and coming blog. And by the way, if there are a lot of type errors, it's because my keyboard doesn't work too great. I'm going to go back to the old because I'm sick of watching what I type to make sure all the letters are getting in. So with that said here are the Andersen boys!

6 comments:
Wow Alison, look at you and your bad self putting up moving images on your blog! I'm glad you finally got high speed internet.
Did you do your class thing this week?
Erin
Hey there! Long time :-) Your family is so cute! Welcome to blooger world :-)
I'm so glad you have a blog! It looks great! Your sons are so handsome! Sure miss you guys! I'm going to add you to my blog roll!
I'm sooo excited that you now have high speed! I love you all sooo much and am looking forward to some quick pics from the cutest peps in the world.
Love
Nanny Ly Ly
xoxoxoxxo
Hey cousin! I had to check our your blog. So cute already! I'm glad we can keep in touch!
Your blog is amazing for being brand new! We just became part of the high speed world last week, isn't it great!
Post a Comment