January 25, 2009

Everyday Life

So I wanted to elaborate on the picture behind my title. Something like this happens just about everyday around here and as a mom it's pretty hard to keep my cool most of the time. I was pretty upset this day but I'm glad I got it on camera because I look back now and laugh. I love that my boys are so full of life! They have given me many priceless memories and I wouldn't trade these funny little moment for anything. The best way to describe what goes on in our home is "Loving Chaos" and yes it goes on from "Son up to Son down". When I brought Arlo and Cache inside to clean them up I found even more surprises than just on their faces.









Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a little girl. I just know she would be sooo well behaved, never get into trouble, my perfect little angel. Yeah right, huh! At this point if one comes a long she's going to have to be petty tough to keep up these big brothers.

4 comments:

Ryan and Celeste said...

Awesome to get to see your family!!! Really cute kids. Sounds like my littel boy Cohen would fit right in with your little crazies. Next time I am in Utah we are getting togeather - go golf or something - eagle mountain is not too bad. Good to hear from you AJ. You helped me make some big changes in my life and I will always be grateful for the kind of friend you are. Ryan

Erin said...

I love the ring around Cache's belly button! That is hilarious!

Lisa Marie said...

Ha! That's what I thought! Have you seen this!? http://tlnewton.blogspot.com/2008/12/colorful-girl.html

Love your blog Alison. And I'm so excited to be able to keep up with how you guys are all doing. The boys are so cute, and I wish we had gotten to see them and you two more when you came to visit. Hopefully we'll see you again sometime soon. Thanx for sending me the message :)

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you, girls are no walk in the park. Wouldn't trade them, but some days its tempting. It will be interesting to see what our little boy will be like. He's still in the sweetest phase of life, only 3 months old.