October 26, 2008

I'm a Blogger

I just got the internet and I'm excited to start my own blog. Mostly so my family that lives a distance away can keep up with our busy little family. Loving Choas from Son up to Son down. That's what we are. Having 3 little boys can be chaotic but but we love it and it's lots of fun! So this is my first post and I can only gradually add more. (I'm not very computor smart). I'll post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alison, I found your blog today from a comment you made on I am frugal. This is Jaclyn Percy, I hope I have the right Alison. Let me know if I do. Were at www.jjbkmw.blogspot.com come by our zoo and say hello. I would love to get reacquainted with you and your family

Laurie said...

okay so i just saw the link for your blog on Erin's and was so excited. Sooo where are all the posts? Get to it!

Becca B said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad youve joined the blogger world! Your boys are so cute, I didnt know there was a number 3! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch now!!!! I miss you guys when are you coming this way?