October 09, 2009

Tony's Grove

We love doing things as a family and exploring the outdoors. One of our favorite places to go and hike around is Tony's Grove. It's a beautiful lake hidden in the mountains of Cache Valley. It was extremely cold that day but the sun was shining. We bundled up the kids and enjoyed a hike around the lake. We stopped to throw rocks in the water, climb big boulders, explore caves, and enjoy the beautiful scenery. We took Aerl, or Chocolate Lab, with us and he was in dog heaven. Despite the cold, he loved diving for rocks in the lake. It was funny to see him pulling up big boulders. To end the day we ate dinner at Panda Express and went into PetsMart with the whole family, included Aerl, to let the boys pick out a bone for their best furry friend. I was cute to see the boys pulling all the big bones from the shelves claiming that this was the one that Aerl would love. Aerl was very well behaved in the store, he's such a good dog and we love him so much. It was a great family day!















3 comments:

Nanny Ly Ly said...

What a great day and what a great family!
Love you all soooo much!
xoxoxox

Ashlee said...

Oh, my look at all the snow! I went up there with my family when I was younger all the time. PRETTY!

Amy Blue said...

HEY!! I found your blog address on your facebook page. Super cute family! It nice to stay "in touch" this way. I hope you don't mind if I add you...