This happened before Halloween and I didn't want to leave it out. So sorry if it's out of order.
My mom and dad had a halloween party and after eating a themed dinner we headed out to Little Bear Bottoms Corn Maze. For fun I drew facial hair on the boys and they had fun looking like dad for a day. At Little Bear Bottoms, the kids played on the giant hay pyramid, walked the kiddy corn maze, watch Icabob Crane on an outdoor screen, sat around a fire and ate cupcakes, and went on a Spooky Scarecrow hay ride. It was very cold, but everyone had a lot of fun! Thanks Nana and Papa!
My mom and dad had a halloween party and after eating a themed dinner we headed out to Little Bear Bottoms Corn Maze. For fun I drew facial hair on the boys and they had fun looking like dad for a day. At Little Bear Bottoms, the kids played on the giant hay pyramid, walked the kiddy corn maze, watch Icabob Crane on an outdoor screen, sat around a fire and ate cupcakes, and went on a Spooky Scarecrow hay ride. It was very cold, but everyone had a lot of fun! Thanks Nana and Papa!
Here's each of the boys with their facial hair.
Hay Pyramid
2 comments:
We have the cutiest family EVER!!!!!
Thank you for this post Ali. We do have the cutiest family EVER!!!!
I miss you all.
xoxox
Post a Comment