A couple weeks ago we rented Madagascar 2 for the kids and we had to rewind the end credits about 10 times. Arlo fell in love with the song 'Move it, Move it' by Will I Am, and was busting out some killer dance moves. It was pretty funny, since he usually doesn't dance to anything. Today I added the song to my playlist and Arlo started dancing while I was working on the blog. I ran to get my camera so I could get it on tape. If any of you know AJ, you can tell that Arlo is his kid. The second video proves it. Enjoy. (you might want to scroll to the bottom and pause the playlist so you can hear the music)
5 comments:
Sweet Moves Arlo and A.J. I especially liked A.J.'s Moves I didn't know he could dance like that.
And Alison, your little giggle at the end of the move sounds EXACTLY like mine does. Creepy!!
Nice Moves!
Erin
LOL- Hilarious! It looks like little Arlo is going to grow up to have the same crazy dance moves as big Arlo ;) Loved the "jump, punch-the-side-of-his-head, jump, punch-the-other-side-of-his-head" combo especially.
LOVE IT!! You guys are so funny. Love the second one....they are definatly two peas in a pod!!
Oh my! I think we've found the winners of dancing with the stars!
This one will be a classic forever!
I can't wait to get lessons from the hip jamin dynamic duo.
Way to move it move it!
xoxoxox
That is the funniest post I have seen in a long time! Your husband has some pretty sweet dance moves, and little Arlo is so big and looks like he has the same moves as Daddy. Hope you all are feeling better now!
Post a Comment