April 12, 2009
I looked out the window.....
...and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree. Spring is officially here! It's a confirmation for me to see the trees in blume.
I to
ok these pictures from our backyard Apricot tree. The blossoms were beautiful. Also with spring comes Easter and what a beautiful day it was to celebrate. We started out going to church, coloring eggs, hunted for eggs, then headed to Mantua Lake for a walk, and ended with visiting family. Saturday we also went to the city park for the annual Brigham City Easter Egg hunt were we met the Easter bunny. Cache was having a great time till the bunny showed up and from there he wouldn't get out of the stroller and just wanted to go home. I just don't know what I'm going to do with that kid. Well, I hope everyone had a great Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment