April 16, 2009

Jon Schmidt- my favorite piano Artist

I love Jon Schmidt's music! I have most of his piano books and can play a lot of his songs. His music can be fun and upbeat and also beautiful. Jon emailed me this video of his new song, Love Story meets Viva La Vida, and asked that I put it on my blog. I loved it when I heard it and can't wait to get my hands on the sheet music. AJ is a big fan of cold play so I can't wait for him to hear it as well. If you ever get the chance to go to one of his concerts, do!!! He's an amazing entertainer. And for you Oregon friends out there I know he plays in Portland once a year. His website is jonschmidt.com, if you want to hear more of his stuff or buy his stuff. Over and out! (again, scroll to the bottom and pause my playlist.)

2 comments:

jgeefamily said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! Listened to the whole thing!! Thanks for making me smile.

Nat said...

Alison!!! I am so glad that you found my blog, how fun to see your cute family!! Where are you guys living at? Your boys are so cute. I love when I find old friends I haven't seen for a long time. It will be fun to keep tabs on you guys now, tell AJ Hi for me!!