August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to Cache!

Cache turned 3!! Finally!! He's been asking everyday if it's his birthday yet. He's been so cute and patient. On his birthday we took a trip to Classic Fun Center and gave Cache his birthday Bike in the parking lot. He had so much fun riding it around the skating rink, and did really well! I'm so glad we were able to get him something of his own, because it seems he always gets Arlo's hand-me-downs. After the Fun Center we went to Red Robin then came home and he opened his other presents from mom and dad. He got a couple books, a Mellissa and Doug Responsibility Chart, and an Imaginarium Deluxe Magnet Race set. It was a fun day. Sunday we invited family over for cake and ice cream. I borrowed a Cake Book from the Library and he looked through that thing for 3 days trying to decide what he wanted for his cake and in the end picked out a Race Car Track Cake.

We love you Cache!












(These next few pictures are scans and didn't turn out to well)






I just had to post this video from his birthday last year. It's so funny. Sorry that it's sideways but I couldn't figure out how to flip it or if I even could with my little camera. Just turn your head.




Untitled from Alison Andersen on Vimeo.

No comments: