This morning as the boys were watching cartoons, George of the Jungle came on and with it the theme music. Cam, out of no where, starting busting some killer dance moves. This is the first time I've seen him dance and I'm glad I got it on video. He's 10 months old now and it's just crazy how time flys. Arlo's graduating from pre-school and Cache is now officially potty trained!! This summer I'll have a 5 year old, a 3 year old and a 1 year old! I don't feel old enough for that!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little video of Cam gettin his groove on. (You might want to stop the playlist so you can here the George of the Jungle music.)
3 comments:
that made me laugh! Cute
Oh so cute! This video made my day!
Wow you have a family full of talented dancers!
I know I can't believe how big our kids are getting.
Post a Comment